- $200 for initial appointment (psychiatric diagnostic interview)
- $150 per 55-minute session
If you are using insurance, please contact Prestige Medical Billing at (360) 805-0323 to verify your coverage before your first appointment. You can also go online and fill out the online request form here.
The information they will need to verify your benefits are:
- Client’s full name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Name of Insurance Company
- Insurance Identification Number
- Insurance Group Number
At this time, I am covered under Premera, Regence, and LifeWise (In Network) and First Choice, HMA, and Aetna (Out of Network).
It is your responsibility to contact my medical biller and verify coverage and benefits before our first appointment. Failure to do so may mean that you will be responsible for the full cost of the session (not your insurance). Clients are responsible for understanding their insurance coverage and limitations to your coverage.
Fee At The Time of Service Discount
- $120 per 55-minute session
- $185 per 85-minute session
Payment is due at the beginning of each therapy session.
I believe therapy should be accessible to everyone. Insurance companies require that I provide personal information, as well as a diagnosis for each client. Paying out of pocket protects your privacy and keeps your fee affordable.
Pre-Marital | Pre-Commitment Sessions
- Initial Appointment & Online Assessment: $150
- Pay Per Session: $120 per 55-minute session
- 6-Session Package (paid in full): $700
- 6-Session Package (paid in 2 installments of $360): 720
- Pre-Marital Counseling is not billable under insurance.
- Initial Appointment and assessment is not included in package.
- Appointments can be tailored to your needs and timeline. Contact me for further details.
Please contact me with your name, phone number, and email address. After we talk and set up your first appointment, I will send you intake information and practice-related documents.
If you are using insurance, in addition to contacting Prestige Medical Billing, please fill out the following documents and bring to your first session, with your insurance card.
Other Important Information
- Your scheduled time is reserved for you. If you need to cancel a session or change the time, you must do so at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time. This way I may give your appointment time to client who may need it.
- Confidentiality. Relationships with a professional therapist are protected by law. Your (or your child’s) identity, the fact that you are being seen in psychotherapy, and the content of our communications are kept completely confidential, except:
- When you give written permission to release information to an insurance company, to another professional, or to another third party.
- When you give written permission or there is a court order for records that are subpoenaed for legal reasons.
- When it is required by law, including cases of child abuse or neglect, dependent adult or elder abuse or neglect, and imminent danger to self or others.
- In addition, your health plan may require that I disclose certain information to them or their managed care review organization, in order for them to pay for services provided to you or your child. Your confidentiality is of great importance, and only information that is essential for authorization of services is released from our office to your health plan or the review organization. Your signature below will serve as your consent to this limited release of information to your health plan or their managed care provider.